PDA

View Full Version : Now THAT'S perfect

nWoCHRISnWo
01-23-2002, 09:01 PM
Anyone else here marking out for Mr. Perfect? That man kicks ass. He has the perfect (:D) gimmick and he plays it to perfection (:D). He's in even better shape than he was five, six, or seven years ago, too. At the Rumble, when he was getting double-teamed by Triple H and Austin, he still found the time to do his spit-out-gum-swat-it spot. He's one cocky son of a bitch. And he lasted till the final three! Damn he rules. Vince better have something for Curt coming up, they way they built him up at the Rumble (Beating up Triple H AND Austin) and hopefully he'll continue to feud with Austin.

And on Raw... "Me and your husband ho way back."

"You do?"

"No."

I say give this man the IC belt NOW and let it have some prestige again. Imagine SCSA feuding for the IC Belt even... Sure, it's unheard of now and against Vince's own little queer rules I'm sure, but screw him. The IC Championship doesn't mean **** now, and Edge and Regal, while putting on some okay matches are just plain boring the **** outta me. I'd rather eat **** than watch their old-fashioned feud-- And I like old-fashioned stuff.

Anyway, I'm happy with all the four comebacks to an extent, how aboot you?

Goldust plays his character perfectly, and there's no mysterious type guy like him in the federation right now. WWF needs some mid-card heels, and Goldust is just that. I can imagine a Goldust-Rock feud... In fact, it seems like it already happened. It's just so fitting. (Side note: What's up with Goldust at the Rumble with Rikishi, they totally wasted that opportunity. Why didn't fatass attempt a stinkface on Goldust, where Goldust would like it and/or grab his ass? It only made sense, and it would have gave Goldust so much more heel heat... Actually, The Rock-GOldust feud would be great, but Rikishi-Goldust feud wouldn't be a bad idea either.)

The Godfather sucks in the ring, and I liked his thing on Raw and at Rumble, but it doesn't take someone as great as me to realize that he's gonna get old again, really soon. Good to see him back though, now just kick him out again.

Val Venis looks to be in great shape and he's a great mic worker.

WWF should build up these guys before the fans remember why they started hating them (in a not heel way, more of a X-Pac way) in the first place. The Rock doesn't have much to do right now, and with his movie-making, he shouldn't be in a high-profile feud until after NWO 2K (he should, but the way WWF doesn't exactly book long-term, it's better my way). So with that said, I think the best idea is to let Goldust feud with the Rock (they can use the excuse that Goldust wants to be a movie star, and The Rock is) or Rikishi, Mr. Perfect with Austin, and Val and Godfather with whoever, just until NWO 2K.

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-23-2002, 09:05 PM
* Drools*

Could you imagine a Hennig vs Benoit fued

BreakABone
01-23-2002, 09:10 PM
Hmm ..Benoit vs Henning...I till want to see an RVD vs Benoit fued...

Henning vs Austin at WM.... one can only hope

I want to see the biggest egos in wrestling go at it... Hogan vs Rock (Really hope those Hogan rumors arew true just for that match..even if it won't have much wrestling)

nWoCHRISnWo
01-23-2002, 09:25 PM
Everyone still thinks that if Hall, Nash, and Hogan come back that Vince will let them walk all over everybody, but if you really think Vince is gonna let Hogan beat The Rock, Austin, and Triple H, you're pretty screwed up right there.

I'd rather see a Hogan-Austin match than Rock-Austin, but of course they happen to hate eachother's guts.

And I'd also like to see a Benoit/RVD feud. I almost forgot how long Benoit was gone, and how many guys he has to feud with now. I mean, a Benoit/RVD/Storm/Hennig/Jericho(again)/Booker T feud would be better than the bull**** we're getting now. Well some bull****, some good. Mostly bull****.

And I just thought- Mr. Perfect and Angle. They should do anything together. Tag team, feud, anything. They just seem like they should go together.

BreakABone
01-23-2002, 09:57 PM
Hmm Angle and Henning as a team would be Absolutely PERFECT.. but I till want to see something develop from this Angle/Storm friendship..I think they would make a pretty good tag team.....

I really hope they let Jericho and HHH fued for WM..I mean they already planted the seed on Monday... keep it that way....

Henning vs Austin would be amazing.....

Just for a bathroom break..Taker vs Nash.. I mean can show you what 6 years does to a person (They fought at WM 12)

Joeiss
01-24-2002, 10:36 AM
WTF? Hennig is back??!! He is one of my favourite wrestlers of all time. I have to start watching wrestlign again.

Ridley
01-24-2002, 05:25 PM
As long as he doesn't do those 2 minute shorts of him doing something (ex: baseball) and then at the end some guy like Wade Boggs will come up and say "Now that's perfect." again :p , then Hennig's return will rule! That hitting the gum thing he does, everytime he does, I go "Damn, smart @$$ pr**k" :D.

As for Goldust, I thought that the Rock was just kidding when he said "Even that freak Goldust sent me a letter today saying 'He's going to win the Royal Rumble!' " BTW that promo was funny as hell, especially:

Rock : "Alright, now wave to your Uncle Joe."

Camera Guy : "Hi Uncle Joe."

Rock : "Wave to your boyfriend, Mike."

Camera Guy : "Aww, come on."

:D

And yes Benoit vs. RVD or Benoit vs. Hennig would definitely be something to see :rock:.

Joeiss
01-24-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Ridley
As long as he doesn't do those 2 minute shorts of him doing something (ex: baseball) and then at the end some guy like Wade Boggs will come up and say "Now that's perfect." again :p , then Hennig's return will rule! That hitting the gum thing he does, everytime he does, I go "Damn, smart @$$ pr**k" :D.

What are you talking about? Those promos rule. I loved the one when Hennig threw the football the full length of the football field, then ran to the other end to catch it. It was so fake, but sweet as hell because I was a little kid and I thought he could actually do it. :)

BreakABone
01-24-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss

What are you talking about? Those promos rule. I loved the one when Hennig threw the football the full length of the football field, then ran to the other end to catch it. It was so fake, but sweet as hell because I was a little kid and I thought he could actually do it. :)

Man that one was..welll Perfect.. i loved it.. and the backward basketball shot.. those were some promos

Joeiss
01-24-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone

Man that one was..welll Perfect.. i loved it.. and the backward basketball shot.. those were some promos

Yeah, and he would make about 20 3-point shots in a row. Wow. Those were the days.