Go Back   GameTavern > Peanut Talk > Politics

Re: Paul Ryan
Old 09-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #46
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Paul Ryan

I can't see how you can spin it into being even on everything prof. It's like you're just trying to rationalize what the right is doing. But we can just agree to disagree.

The funny part about clinton's speech 'issues' is that most of what he was missing was arguements against the plan he was supporting. It's like a car dealer bringing up that what you're buying is still a car, and you have to pay for tags, and gas, and a wheel might blow up if you drive over glass... like things unnessicary for him to bring up.

Much different from Ryan directly misleading people about Obama's failures. The one thing Clinton was labeled as "True but misleading" would have been used against the party if there was record high spending since 'Obamacare' passed. That's just politics.. something historic happens on your watch and you take credit (unless it's historically bad, then you get attacked for it). Doesn't matter who caused/fixed it...

Last edited by TheGame : 09-08-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Re: Paul Ryan
Old 09-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #47
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Paul Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond View Post
Just watched Clinton's speech; he is a master at politics.

Any thoughts on Obama's speech? I've only seen the first ten minutes, but so far it's terrible.
Obama has a lot of charisma, but after listening to Clinton's speech it's going to sound pointless. Clinton was a lot more direct.