Go Back   GameTavern > House Specials > Happy Hour

Have you gotten vaccinated?
Old 04-13-2021, 10:46 AM   #1
BlueFire
The World Ends with Poo

Now Playing: Brawl
Default Have you gotten vaccinated?

I should get the first dose before the end of the month. Appointments here are totally booked.

Re: Have you gotten vaccinated?
Old 04-15-2021, 04:25 PM   #2
Ginkasa
Link1130

Now Playing:
Default Re: Have you gotten vaccinated?

I'm fully vaxxed as of yesterday!

Initially it was challenging for people to find an appointment, but some entrepreneurial spirits here set up a few really great resources to identify when and where appointments opened up. I was in "Phase 3" in my state which was meant to be essential workers, but ultimately was nearly everyone except like an estimated 500k in the state. I was able to get an appointment booked the day they opened up vaccinations for Phase 3 so that was nice and they auto scheduled me for my second dose which wasn't something they did at the very start.

I got the Pfizer. Not too many side effects. After the first dose, my injection site was a little sore and swollen a bit, but nothing major. I had full use of the arm. I don't think I've really had any side effects after the second dose. Allergies have been really high here so I've had sinus issues and an on and off head anyway, so if I did have side effects it was just in conjunction with that.

Current Review: Xenogears

Old 04-16-2021, 06:58 PM   #3
BlueFire
The World Ends with Poo

Congrats!

Old 04-24-2021, 12:42 PM   #4
Jonbo298
Freaky me Freaky you

Now Playing:

Unlikely. It's too risky with my pre-existing conditions and I've already had the coof.

Credit to Null for sig

Old 04-27-2021, 11:29 PM   #5
Seth
wants a yacht

Now Playing: BF4, PubG, MrioKrt7, CS:GO, BF1942, AssettoCorsa

All of the available covid vaccines don't actually provide immunity.
Read the fine print for the Pfizer or Moderna "Not Vaccines"

It's experimental gene therapy that never made it past animal studies because of repeated fertility damage and outright deaths.
That's not a conspiracy, it's simply facts about the R&D.

Covid has a morbidity rate of around 98-99% across all age groups. For someone in a healthy age bracket it makes no sense to get an experimental vaccine.

Out of common sense, why would anyone take a vaccine who's developers have absolved themselves of all and any liability? There's a reason why they've set themselves up for zero liability. It's because they know their product is dangerous.

I know several people in my social circle alone who have had severe adverse effects from the covid jabs.

Hank Aaron and DMX, dead after getting the Not Vaccine.
They're refusing to label deaths as vaccine related so it's not going up on the VAERS database.

Anybody remember the 1976 swine flu vaccine fallout?

And again, it provides no immunity. A "vaxxed" person can contract and spread the virus, so base on herd immunity theory appeals it also makes absolutely no sense to get it.

I wouldn't accept an unopened beer from Bill Gates because he's such a depopulation advocate. Why would I inject something from the same people who are champions of global depop?

Common sense

Old 04-27-2021, 11:38 PM   #6
Seth
wants a yacht

Now Playing: BF4, PubG, MrioKrt7, CS:GO, BF1942, AssettoCorsa

In Canada, we don't even get to find out which vaccine we receive. It's a random vax without any way to find out which one you actually get.

J&J getting halted in the US is a smokescreen to give people the impression that they actually care about the public health ramifications. The other vaccines are causing blood clots as well, let alone straight up deaths. Zeneca banned in pretty much all of Europe?

The spike protein creation process in these "not vaccines" is troublesome. It's not a normal immune response trigger. It's gene therapy.
Former employee of Pfizer recently said that the "strain mutation" argument for requiring booster shots every 6-12 months is complete nonsense. The amount of variation is so slight, the human immune system can easily handle any mutations.
It's a money game, worth billions for each individual company.

Be smart.
Take zinc, K2, Vitamin C and D3

Those in combination have had a 100% survival rate amongst people that came down with the covid.

Honestly, in most jurisdictions, the normal seasonal flu is down in reported numbers by 98%. This covid thing is simply the flu. Same amount of deaths as the average yearly flue death totals.

Common sense

This is a freedom grab. Looks like they're talking about allowing private companies to restrict people's travel and access to market based on a vaccine passport.

It's so Orwellian, it's hard to not go full rhetoric on this.

Old 04-28-2021, 02:56 AM   #7
Neo
Former CEO

Now Playing: Silent Hill: Downpour

Yep, got my second Pfizer a week ago. Had fatigue/body aches for day and then I was fine. Looking forward to going to Pinballz (local arcade) again. I have 40k points on my card that I need to exchange for something eventually.

Old 04-28-2021, 09:25 AM   #8
Ginkasa
Link1130

Now Playing:

Pfizer Pfamily!

Finally started stretching my wings a bit. Ate inside a restaurant the other day for the first time in nearly 14 months. Just a counter service casual taco joint. On Friday, I've got reservations to a more upscale restaurant. Going to have a date night with the wife that consist of more than kid free TV time.

Incidentally, its a shame that this board is so quiet and yet I find myself using the Ignore function for the first time.

Current Review: Xenogears

Old 04-30-2021, 08:05 PM   #9
BlueFire
The World Ends with Poo

I got my first Pfizer shot last week. Didn't really feel much aside from light pain at the injection site.

Old 04-30-2021, 08:16 PM   #10
BlueFire
The World Ends with Poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
In Canada, we don't even get to find out which vaccine we receive. It's a random vax without any way to find out which one you actually get.

J&J getting halted in the US is a smokescreen to give people the impression that they actually care about the public health ramifications. The other vaccines are causing blood clots as well, let alone straight up deaths. Zeneca banned in pretty much all of Europe?

The spike protein creation process in these "not vaccines" is troublesome. It's not a normal immune response trigger. It's gene therapy.
Former employee of Pfizer recently said that the "strain mutation" argument for requiring booster shots every 6-12 months is complete nonsense. The amount of variation is so slight, the human immune system can easily handle any mutations.
It's a money game, worth billions for each individual company.

Be smart.
Take zinc, K2, Vitamin C and D3

Those in combination have had a 100% survival rate amongst people that came down with the covid.

Honestly, in most jurisdictions, the normal seasonal flu is down in reported numbers by 98%. This covid thing is simply the flu. Same amount of deaths as the average yearly flue death totals.

Common sense

This is a freedom grab. Looks like they're talking about allowing private companies to restrict people's travel and access to market based on a vaccine passport.

It's so Orwellian, it's hard to not go full rhetoric on this.
i generally ignore covid denial discussions, but i find it really callous to act like this isn't a big deal while countries like india and brazil are barely managing. i know someone that had to say goodbye to his aunt and uncle in india over WhatsApp shortly before they died from hypoxia, literally gasping for air.

the pandemic ravaged the US and europe, too, but the situation in india is literally nightmarish. and it's so bizarre that you're acting like this isn't real lol