Go Back   GameTavern > Peanut Talk > Movies & Television

Reality show about group that combats animal abuse coming on September 25
Old 09-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Storm Eagle
Saved by...

Now Playing:
Default Reality show about group that combats animal abuse coming on September 25

Imagine a group of surly-looking guys covered in tattoos and riddled with piercings, some of them really huge, who look like they'd be a part of a motorcycle gang or frequent the biker bars or whatever. Scary? Maybe, but you might not have much of a reason to fear them. Unless, if you're someone who gets a kick out of abusing animals. They're called Rescue Ink, and they have a reality TV show coming to the National Geographic Channel on September 25.

I first heard about these guys last year in late March from this local news broadcast here. Then I got to meet some of these guys in November last year at a cat show where I saw them give a lecture on preventing animal abuse. As a huge fan of animals, I totally support their cause, 100%. I just somehow figured I could smell a reality show coming from a mile away. Now come September 25 at 10pm EST, their show will start airing on the National Geographic Channel. I'm not big on reality shows, but I might just have to check this one out.

Some sample clips can be seen here.

"Love, class, means never having to say 'I'm pregnant'". - Vinnie Barbarino - Welcome Back, Kotter