Go Back   GameTavern > House Specials > Video Gaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Games that need to be made. Add yours.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
Blix
Harbinger of Cake

Now Playing:
Post Games that need to be made. Add yours.

This is simple, what game would you like to see made that hasn't even been hinted at by their respective company. Here's mine:

Phantasy Star Online for the 3DS. I just bought a 3DS finally since a Zelda Limited Edition one came out and that thing is really sweet. They made one for the DS and I just hope they make one for the 3DS since this time the system is better prepared.

Nights. This one is not going to happen since it took them eleven years to make one sequel and they rushed it for Christmas and it (unsurprinsingly) didn't sell that well. But I'd love it if Sega made another one except took their time to get it right.

Champions: Return to arms. This one is from the Everquest universe. It's a simple hack and slash game like Bard's Tale. I really like this game when it came out on the PS2 and wouldn't mind a new entry in the series.

Spyborgs. I really like beat 'em ups where they really throw a challenge at you and spyborgs was cool. I loved the action cartoon style and the gameplay was awesome. I hope Capcom revisits this franchise on the Wii U. I'll definitely buy a second part. =]

Keep adding more, lets see if anyone mentions a game we all would really love to play.