Wild 5 Weeks
Y'all, I just finished up an absolutely wild month and change and thought I'd share.
- Ended May with a weeklong California vacation including attending Star Wars Celebration and my first trips to Disneyland (the Rise of the Resistance ride is the bomb)
- Day after I returned from vacation woke up with severe stomach pains. Tried to make it through my first day back at work, but ended up leaving early to go to the ER where they told me I needed my gallbladder removed.
- So plus a few days in the hospital and minus one gallbladder I had less than a week until I closed on my house.
- Then of course I had to move into my house. Unfortunately I was on lift restrictions so couldn't help out as much as I'd like.
- First week in the house I got booked to appear as an extra on a TV show that's shooting locally. I've since been on set a second time.
- Just a couple of days ago I recorded my first voice over demos. Should get the finished product in a few weeks!
Obviously some of that I knew in advance so it was always going to be a busy period, but the stuff in between just took it to a whole 'nother level. Seems like things are going to chill out for a little while, but who knows what the future holds.