Go Back   GameTavern > Peanut Talk > Music

My shit list:
Old 08-26-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
Dyne
Or should I say.. smanger

Now Playing: Infinity Blade II, Duke Nukem Forever, Skyrim, Vanquish
Default My shit list:

Ryan Tedder

This guy needs to die. Not only did he copy the same goddamn song for Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone" and Beyonce's "Halo", he went and created the most generic sounding song for "Love is a Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks.

Love is a Battlefield is a clean, exact ripoff of the CHRISTIAN classic, "Our god is an awesome god." The SAME song that the very artist said it was his worst work and that he wished he never composed it. Why did Ryan Tedder copy it? Because he's a douchebag.

He's also got a shitty band called OneRepublic, which has a website full of people who want to suck his dick and defend his shitty songwriting, citing it as "feel good" and "awesome." Ugh.

Timbaland

He's on very thin ice. "Do it" by Nelly Furtado is his work, and he straight up ripped off scandinavian demo scener Tempest's "AcidJazzed Evening". Same Commodore computer composition and everything.

We all know he's ripping off video game music, and he's just one lawsuit away from being done.

Jamie Foxxxxxxx

Get the fuck out of my industry. Auto-tune doesn't make you cool.

Everybody else using Autotune

Get the fuck out. Except Mariah Carey. I actually like your stuff, and you CAN sing and don't RELY on autotune. You use it to make it sound awesome.

Green Day was forced to AutoTune "21 guns" and it's gross.

Black Eyed Peas

They are a culmination effort of everything wrong with the industry. If they got rid of Fergie I would consider them serious again - Fergie is a butt-ugly example of "sexing" up music to sell it. After that, we have shitty SAW-wave Lady Gaga-ish music with nothing but Autotune.

"I gotta feeling" has got to be the worst song in the last ten years.

Sean Kingston

"Somebody call 911" is also a terrible song. Somebody also thought it would be awesome to make it sound Lady Gaga-ish. But my beef isn't with the actual music. It's with the music video. Why the fuck is Sean Kingston waving his arms at me in every goddamn shot? Is he a rapper or something? No. He's not a rapper. Why is he still waving his arms at the camera flashing gang signs that will never exist? Youtube it if you don't believe me.