Re: Michele Bachmann made me think [Mostly in rage]
Old 01-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #16
Jason1
J-Dub

Now Playing: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Default Re: Michele Bachmann made me think [Mostly in rage]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond View Post
I would also add there are just as many crazy Democrats as crazy Republicans.
This is untrue. WAY more crazy Republicans than democrats.

I take that back, it definds how you define crazy. I will say this: there are more Dangerous crazy Republicans.

Crazy democrats protest in parks, smoke weed, and listen to Neil Young.

Crazy Republicans talking about killing Obama, own 4 different automatic rifles and shoot up schools and grocery stores. Republicans will try to deny this but it is true.

Old 01-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #17
TheSlyMoogle
Knight

Now Playing: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

Since we're posting country music videos:

Old 01-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #18
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:

That was fucking depressing.

Sly - like Kip Moore?

Old 01-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #19
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Now Playing: Team Fortress 2, all day everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1 View Post
Crazy Republicans talking about killing Obama, own 4 different automatic rifles and shoot up schools and grocery stores. Republicans will try to deny this but it is true.
I'm trying to figure out what you are talking about. What Republicans have shot up schools and grocery stores? I'm trying to imagine Mitt Romney with an AK-47 and I can't stop laughing... I think you are lumping lot of fringies in with Republicans, when they aren't really Republicans at all, just as Black Panthers, Weather Underground, and ELF aren't really Democrats. They abandoned the two party system years ago and have joined their own parties based on anger and conspiracy.

When you have a two party system the fringes will always be a part of each party because there is no realistic alternative. The only saving grace is that they never have enough sway to dominate the parties.

For example, there are three major issues in republican politics: Fiscal, Social, and Security. You need to have 2 of the 3 to get the nomination. Right now Romney is strong with fiscal, moderate with security and weak with social. Santorum is strong with social, moderate with security, and weak on fiscal (although he is trying to catch up). Paul is strong on fiscal, but weak on security and social issues (this is why he has a predestined cap and will never get the nomination, and he knows it).

Bush won re-election because he was strong on social and security issues, and seemed moderate on fiscal at the time. In comparison, McCain was strong on security, was weak on social issues, and when the economy flopped in 2008 he was eviscerated on fiscal issues. Hence, his defeat.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #20
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out what you are talking about. What Republicans have shot up schools and grocery stores?

First off, he said "Republicans talking about", not "Republicans actually following through with". Just clarifying for him, and all.

I can see what he's saying though. I'm not saying it's fact, but I get his angle, I think:

Your average extreme drunk Democrat will talk about staging a rally, or a people's movement. "Man, we should totally just like...go sit outside city hall tomorrow. Go make a facebook event."

Your average extreme drunk Republican will talk about what he and his gun can do. "Man, someone needs to shoot that motherfucker."

1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #21
Bond
Cheesehead

Now Playing:

Old 01-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #22
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid View Post
First off, he said "Republicans talking about", not "Republicans actually following through with". Just clarifying for him, and all.
Actually that is not what he said. He said they talk about killing Obama, but shoot up schools. And even is he did mean to say they talk about shooting up schools, where and when?

Quote:
I can see what he's saying though. I'm not saying it's fact, but I get his angle, I think:

Your average extreme drunk Democrat will talk about staging a rally, or a people's movement. "Man, we should totally just like...go sit outside city hall tomorrow. Go make a facebook event."

Your average extreme drunk Republican will talk about what he and his gun can do. "Man, someone needs to shoot that motherfucker."

The liberal view of Republicans on this forum is simply hilarious. And what is an "average extreme" anyway? This thread is off the rails to the point of retardation...

Old 01-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #23
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:

Quote:
And what is an "average extreme" anyway?

Old 01-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #24
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

... who dropped out of the race after dropping like a rock in the polls and bombing in Iowa of all places.

Old 01-11-2012, 04:16 PM   #25
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:

Quote:
... who dropped out of the race after dropping like a rock in the polls and bombing in Iowa of all places.

What the hell does that have to do with this question that you just asked?

Quote:
And what is an "average extreme" anyway?

Meh. You asked. I gave an answer. Her dropping out, or where she dropped out doesn't change the fact that she's still an extreme Republitool. Palin didn't win - still an idiotic Republitool.

Old 01-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #26
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Typh, my issue is that you continually portray the fringe s common, hence the ridiculous description of "average extreme". It's like calling someone a skinny fat person. It makes no sense.

By the way, Romney won 40% of the vote in New Hampshire, drubbing the competition. Santorum plummeted while Perry didn't even win 1 delegate. So much for the "average extreme" wing of the party...

Old 01-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:

Quote:
Typh, my issue is that you continually portray the fringe s common, hence the ridiculous description of "average extreme". It's like calling someone a skinny fat person. It makes no sense.
Let's not forget a few things here.
Thing 1 [There is no thing 2] is that a few posts ago, your issue [not like it's an actual issue] wasn't with me. Why you're projecting it onto me now as if it was originally with me, I don't know. I don't portray the fringe as common. Look at my initial post and every other post. I said numerous times "I know it's a minority"/"I know it's not all Republicans"/"Im not referring to you as one of these people, thats why I'm not addressing you".

I even acknowledged in almost every post that this topic was made irrationally and in rage. Hell, the thread title has "mostly in rage" and "Michele Bachmann made me think" in it.

I also wasn't portraying the American Republic-fringe as anything other than everything it is in reality to an outsider. While I may be viewed as a Political Super-Democrat to you - I actually vote Conservative in my own country, despite being a liberal person.

You're too hung up on that "average extreme" thing. That is your Abortion-topic. You misread how I meant it.

Your average extreme-Republican/Democrat.
Not
Your average-extreme Republican/Democrat.

I'm using average as "Average person", but the "Average person" I was referring to was an "Extreme Republican" or "Extreme Democrat". Essentially I meant your average "Fringe" person, since you used that word yourself, that should clear everything up.

Quote:
So much for the "average extreme" wing of the party...
What are you talking about "so much for the average extreme".
Just because they didn't win doesn't mean they, nor the people who support them stop existing. Lack of votes doesn't negate existence. Maybe that's why Republicans are so obsessed with winning elections by any means necessary. If they don't win they're afraid they'll vanish!

Edit: In all seriousness, I dislike Romney as a person, and hope he fails based on that alone. He's a power monger, and he doesn't even hide it. At least attempt to shield who you really are while you're campaigning.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #28
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Are you off your meds?

Old 01-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #29
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor S View Post

Are you off your meds?
Nope.
Possibly you need to smoke a joint in order to chill out a little.
Utilize the knowledge that I joke all the time, and smoke joints.

Time and time again you choose to take me super seriously in a thread about Michele Bachmann (...Michele...Bachmann...) which I created simply to bitch about how I fucking hate that cunt (And I don't hate many people) and the cunts she represents (the people that actually vote for her, and believe the core values she and those like her preach).

Are you familiar with Andy Kaufman? I do this to entertain myself, if the viewers get enjoyment out of it - cool. Not my goal at this moment. I'm killing time until my tea is steeped, and this joint is done. Obviously there is the occasional truth to rare things I say [But not really], but it's usually wrapped in a blanket of outlandish comments on a bed of almost-racist remarks.

Seriously dude, re-read most of my posts, especially in this thread. The sole purpose of most of my posts is to entertain myself and kill time.

Chill.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #30
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Ok, so this is a result of you being ON meds... got it.

And for the record, I only engaged because you made generic comments about all Republicans within your first few posts, not because you went after Bachman. And I don't fall for the trick of hiding baseless assertions in "jokes". Ridicule is actually one of Saul Alinsky' "Rules for Radicals" because the person making the false or ignorant assertions can't held accountable because he "is just joking". This is why I have always had an issue with Michael Moore and to an extent, Jon Stewart. They are intellectual cowards.

The bottom line is you find it your jokes funny because you think your comedy is based in truth, and I will always point out when you are being false regardless of whether or not you are "joking".