Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #431
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor S View Post
I have officially tuned out those that complain about this show. It has been consistently great every episode this season. The tone is completely different since Darabont left, and you feel anxiety, fear, and desperation with each episode. They're also come to terms with the fact that these characters need to be unlikeable a good part of the time, because you can only be so nice during the apocalypse.
This season has been awesome, but you have to admit, Season 1 was inconsistent and cheesy, and Season 2 was a piece of shit. The writting was awful, the pacing was off, the soap opera acting was contrite and dumb, and everything sucked.

I pretty much checked out after Season 2, and I'm happy they did a complete 180 with Season 3.

Season 3 is really holding its own, and as I said...I have no real complaints. I have compliments, even! There are moments that are like, "damn."

I was one of the Darabont supporters, so I need to apologize. Apparently he was fucking everything up. It's good that he left. Best decision ever. Now here is to hoping for 3 or 4 more seasons of this! At the rate we are going, things are going to get really dark.