Thread: Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post

Re: Cyberpunk 2077
Old 12-15-2020, 04:11 PM   #2
Ginkasa
Link1130

Now Playing:
Default Re: Cyberpunk 2077

So far I'm enjoying my time in Cyberpunk. I'm that guy who has a PC who can run it fairly easily, so I haven't experienced a lot of the problems that console players are seeing. I know a guy even who has been playing it on PS5 and even though looked better than on base PS4 he still experienced fairly frequent crashing that killed his enthusiasm for playing, at least for now.

That isn't to say I haven't experienced any bugs, but they're more of the silly variety. Objects floating in mid air and stuff. They impact immersion, but don't break the game. I think if this game hadn't launched on consoles it would be receiving a little better press.

That said, it really doesn't feel particularly revolutionary. I'm really enjoying the story and the game is fun overall, but its not really wowing me in a way that no other game has. If I was hoping for one thing to really knock my socks off it would be the immersiveness, but even discounting the bugs and even some required gamey elements there are some things that just pull me out.

Current Review: Xenogears