View Single Post

Re: Michele Bachmann made me think [Mostly in rage]
Old 01-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: Michele Bachmann made me think [Mostly in rage]

Quote:
Typh, my issue is that you continually portray the fringe s common, hence the ridiculous description of "average extreme". It's like calling someone a skinny fat person. It makes no sense.
Let's not forget a few things here.
Thing 1 [There is no thing 2] is that a few posts ago, your issue [not like it's an actual issue] wasn't with me. Why you're projecting it onto me now as if it was originally with me, I don't know. I don't portray the fringe as common. Look at my initial post and every other post. I said numerous times "I know it's a minority"/"I know it's not all Republicans"/"Im not referring to you as one of these people, thats why I'm not addressing you".

I even acknowledged in almost every post that this topic was made irrationally and in rage. Hell, the thread title has "mostly in rage" and "Michele Bachmann made me think" in it.

I also wasn't portraying the American Republic-fringe as anything other than everything it is in reality to an outsider. While I may be viewed as a Political Super-Democrat to you - I actually vote Conservative in my own country, despite being a liberal person.

You're too hung up on that "average extreme" thing. That is your Abortion-topic. You misread how I meant it.

Your average extreme-Republican/Democrat.
Not
Your average-extreme Republican/Democrat.

I'm using average as "Average person", but the "Average person" I was referring to was an "Extreme Republican" or "Extreme Democrat". Essentially I meant your average "Fringe" person, since you used that word yourself, that should clear everything up.

Quote:
So much for the "average extreme" wing of the party...
What are you talking about "so much for the average extreme".
Just because they didn't win doesn't mean they, nor the people who support them stop existing. Lack of votes doesn't negate existence. Maybe that's why Republicans are so obsessed with winning elections by any means necessary. If they don't win they're afraid they'll vanish!

Edit: In all seriousness, I dislike Romney as a person, and hope he fails based on that alone. He's a power monger, and he doesn't even hide it. At least attempt to shield who you really are while you're campaigning.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.