Re: Final Fantasy Megathread
Old 03-31-2010, 02:59 PM   #13
magus113
HOW DAAAAARE YOUUUU

Now Playing: Borderlands 2, DKCR3D, TLoU: Remastered
Default Re: Final Fantasy Megathread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantar View Post
Ok so I'm working through FF IV and this is my first time actually trying to get through the whole game instead of quitting halfway through because I got distracted by something else.

You know what's fun? Leveling up Cecil right after he becomes a Paladin. You know what's more fun? Killing everybody else in the party and having Cecil accumulate truckloads of EXP for every fight. You know what's even more fun? Having every other character level up accordingly by the time they rejoin you. Running around the latter half of the game at level 50 is SWEET (I used the speed up function on my emulator, in case you're wondering why I didn't die of boredom first). Even Edward is kind of useful.

Speaking of which, does anybody know if Edward can actually be made into a good character other than by ridiculously leveling him up like I did? Because I don't know how the game designers thought he would be a good character otherwise. I mean his only trick is he runs away and hides when he gets hurt which just means you can't heal him.
My general opinion of Edward has not been a good one, but I think there might be a song or two that he learns that's pretty decent.

I really need to get on FF4 again. I don't have much time to whip out the DS anymore. Thanks work.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4790-6369