View Single Post

Final Fantasy Megathread
Old 03-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
Ginkasa
Link1130

Now Playing:
Default Final Fantasy Megathread

As proposed in the Final Fantasy "this or that" thread, here is a Final Fantasy megathread!

For the next uncertain period of time (weeks? months? maybe even years?) I will be embarking on a quest to play through each of the core Final Fantasy video games and I invite you to come along with me!

Basically, every so often I will update this thread with the next Final Fantasy game. If you would like this is your cue to start playing that game and discuss whatever you'd like about it. I will be updating the thread based on my own playthrough, but feel free to play the games at your own pace. Just please refrain from discussing a game that hasn't been posted yet. This way the conversations can stay contained somewhat and we won't all be discussing VII or XIII when we're on II or whatever.

Also, this will only contain the core, numbered Final Fantasy titles. So no sequels (X-2) or spin-offs (Crystal Chronicles) will be included. Also, due the nature of the game I will not be playing through XI, but I will post it so it can be discussed in the future.

So, without further ado....

Current Review: Xenogears