View Single Post

Re: LOST (Almost) Tonight: (2/2 - "LA X")
Old 02-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #17
manasecret
aka George Washington

Now Playing: CSS
Default Re: LOST (Almost) Tonight: (2/2 - "LA X")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuthida View Post
- Shannon not leaving Australia (the actress didn't want to come back)
Is that the only explanation? Did an event on the island cause her to previously get on the plane with Boone?

Quote:
- Jack received one bottle instead of two. Also didn't he have a crewcut the first time?
Huh? He got two this time. I thought that whole conversation with the stewardess was the same as before.

Quote:
- Charlie tried swallowing the drugs instead of flushing them.
Ah ok so that was the difference. Though he sure did seem like he meant to commit suicide, though not necessarily.

Quote:
- Locke might have gone on the walkabout (or remembers being on the island; either way he's acting like he did when he first arrived on the island rather than his mopey self)
I think he is acting the same as before. During previous scenes of him working at his computer job, Locke had moments of being very confident bordering on delusional like he was on the island, interspersed with moments of mopeyness. He displayed both of these traits in the parallel universe, mopey when he was getting put on the wheelchair after landing.

Quote:
- No Michael or Walt (Walt's too old but still could have shown Michael)
Knew I was forgetting someone! I wonder what that means.

Quote:
- Rose didn't have the ring around her neck...the whole finger swelling thing from before.
Ring around her neck? Finger swelling thing? I don't remember any of that...

Quote:
- Hurley thing about being lucky.

- Desmond being on the plane....might not actually have been there? Didn't Jack and Desmond meet off the island first when running in that stadium?
They did meet off the island while running. My question is, was their meeting at the stadium set up by the events that happened on the island?

Quote:
- Something different about Jack not having a pen and Kate did? I don't remember.
My girlfriend picked up on that. Did Kate steal it somehow?

Not in the parallel universe, but what the f is the deal with the stewardess working with the Jacob tribe?