View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 11-04-2012, 03:15 AM   #415
Angrist
Dutch guy

Now Playing:
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

I'm a bit late with watching this, so here are my thoughts on episode 1:

- Have they never seen real pregnant women? They don't look like someone trying to keep a pillow under their shirt. They also can't wear skinny jeans.
- Apparently we're starving... but there's no way we're eating dog food! We'd rather die than eat dog food, seriously!
- Hey we've found the perfect way to dispose of zombies! You just lure them to a fence and stab them through the head. Now that we know that, let's waste all our bullets on them and when we have no more bullets, let's enter an enclosed area and try our luck in hand to hand combat. No one lives forever, right?
- I've asked this in season 2... but if you turn zombie, does the bone in your skull disappear? Apparently you can perforate one with the blunt side of a broomstick.
- Ok we abandoned the cars, have no food and are now in a square mile's field with no roof above our heads. Can we please stay here forever?? Pleeeease? If we had some seeds we could even grow some vegetables to stay alive! In the mean time let's sing songs around the campfire so the viewers will understand that we have found ultimate happiness.
- Weren't they like really good at hugging a zombie and then stabbing it to death? Why do they start running like a bunch of morons when they're inside and see some zombies come around the corner?
- I'm an Afro-American chick with a sword! My role in this series is to look angry!
- I'm a redneck badass with a crossbow, but when I get really scared I try to wave the zombies away with my flashlight!
- So one guy (as Vampyr already pointed out: let's put our only doctor on the front line!) gets bitten in his leg and it's bleeding. He's already infected so all we need to do is keep him from dying. Hmm how do we stop the bleeding? ... I know! Let's cut off his leg!!! He'll be forever thankful!
- Wait, we almost forgot the drama! What can we come up with this time? Eh ok so Rick doesn't want to talk to his wife, ok? Woah we'll have enough drama to last the whole season!

Ok that's about it. Apart from that, the episode was decent.