Thread: Paul Ryan
View Single Post

Re: Paul Ryan
Old 09-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #28
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Paul Ryan

None of you guys are even going to try to back up your statements and answer my question? lol

To me, political strength/weakness is based on the fear that the opposition party has. Have the republicans ever been too scared to vote against a democratic bill because of the political ramifications it may have in the last 15 years? (No) How about the democrats, have they been scared? (Yes) Heck, the Democrats were SCARED when they were in power to pass their OWN agenda that happened to be POPULAR at the time.

Hate to harp on it, but back to the healthcare bill... if they would have created something strong that would have benifitted the middle and lower class more, they could have forced republicans to vote for it. But instead they "worked" with the republican party to make it into something weak enough with enough unpopular ideas that the whole Republican party could vote against it on a united front. To me that was pure 100% weak.

But like I said.. maybe I'm closed minded. But since nobody is giving any specific examples I'm going to just assume I'm right.