View Single Post

Re: Michele Bachmann made me think [Mostly in rage]
Old 01-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #12
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: Michele Bachmann made me think [Mostly in rage]

Quote:
Typh, although I would also add there are just as many crazy Democrats as crazy Republicans.
I acknowledged that in my second post, although less on the 'crazy' and more of the extreme.

Quote:
I don't like extremism on either side. I hate hippies, too. I totally hate hippies. Creep me out. Get a job. Help the economy.

Quote:
the Democrats try to do this as well though, just from the other side.
oh, oh - I'm aware. That's just politics. I get both parties just want control and their own views to come to light, I mean that's really what it's all about. The problem I have, is that [what should be] typical freedoms for everyone, are being guarded because of uneducated hate [By some] under the guise of "God". Freedom of religion? Unless you're Muslim, then get your mosque the fuck out of my town, terrorist. Freedom of speech? Unless you're disagreeing with me, then get the fuck out of my town, hippy. Free Love? Unless you're gay. Then get the fuck out of my town, faggot. Free Choices? Unless you're planning to abort your baby, then get the fuck out of my town, whore.

This is a tangent- again - but I saw an old American citizen on the news and he said "We can't let those Middle East nations get too powerful, they're nations and people ruled by religion." - A relatively fine point for the 21st century. Religion ruling a country is antiquated. If I changed the channel there, that would have been great. But then he had to end it with the gem "God Bless America." For fucks' sake, do you even realize what you're saying. I found that to be one of the most laugh-worthy news moments I've seen recently. It made me blow ash all over my table. Yeah, I watch the news and smoke. Getting two birds stoned at once.

Quote:
Just about any Republican congressman you ask will say they don't support gay marriage, at least not openly.
Yes. In fact many Republicans who were openly vocal against gay marriage were gay themselves. That right there should sort of show how much 'secret power' the Republican party has. If a gay man is willing to think "I'm going to act as if I hate myself, in order for ________ (Positive Personal Gain)", there has to be a pretty massive personal gain. Unless someone is going to make the argument that there are no gay Republicans, just Gay Democrats who haven't found out they're Democrats yet. Unless Gay Republicans are against gay marriage because they like the idea of traditional marriage, yet disagree with the ratio of penises involved with it. And being that they are Republicans, it's usually a pretty safe assumption (I don't mean that as a knock, but realistically) that the person is somewhat Christian, meaning that they also believe homosexuality to not only be a sin, but to be a choice. So think about the turmoil involved in a gay republican opposing gay marriage. He woke up that morning and said "I think today I'll be sexually attracted to some men...again, despite knowing full-well that Lord Almighty, whom I pray to every night - will send me to hell simply for this act alone." I think if homosexuality is a choice, that's a lot scarier than if it's not. That means at any moment any card-carrying Republican male can just suddenly decide he wants to suck a cock. I'm glad Democrat gays are born gay. I figure, as long as you're a straight democrat you'll never have a slight chance of even being gay in the first place, unless you were born that way. Since what each party says is relayed as fact, and ultimately what you say, is what is real to your voters (IE Republican candidates saying homosexuality is a choice, and thusly their voters believing that as fact, despite the fact it's really because of religious beliefs) means that on the other side you have an (nearly) entire group of people who have no fear of ever turning gay. Imagine all the fear in the Republican party. Each time they see another Republican male, they have to think "Hey, maybe this guy will try to jerk me off." Each day they wake up they have to worry "I really hope I don't see a man soooo attractive that I suddenly decide to turn gay. I hope it's not Larry. He just got a new tie."

That entire paragraph is not serious, just a tongue-in-cheek joke - for the love of science.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.