View Single Post

Re: The Wii Shortage
Old 11-07-2007, 11:55 PM   #7
Storm Eagle
Saved by...

Now Playing:
Default Re: The Wii Shortage

It's probably just me, but there doesn't seem to be much of a shortage anymore. Sometimes I go to the Best Buy near my job on my lunch break and see a few Wii units in a glass case. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Target and even saw someone buy a Wii. I knew my cousin wanted a Wii, and thought he'd be quite hard pressed to find one near the holidays, so I went to Best Buy one Sunday morning in late August and there were a couple in a glass case. I snagged one for him. Now I'm even starting to regret it. I wanted to do a good deed, but it bit a huge chunk out of my cash flow. Though if there ends up being another shortage closer to Christmas, I might feel better about my good deed. Anyway, for you guys thinking that Nintendo could be doing this deliberately to make the Wii seem very desired, I hear you. I was wondering the same thing myself once.

"Love, class, means never having to say 'I'm pregnant'". - Vinnie Barbarino - Welcome Back, Kotter