Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 03-08-2012, 07:59 AM   #332
The Germanator
Banned

Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrist View Post
I have no idea who that Governor guy is, but 2 episodes ago Shane saw a guy walking through a field. That guy looked like a Governor (or a Baron) to me.
But it was probably just a random walker.

Anyway, about 'setting the mood' etc... This whole season they've been on the farm, and what really happened? They lost a girl and found her zombified. Carl got shot and recovered. They went to town a few times and got attacked. They met part of another group. They were about to hang a guy.
And that's about it. 11 episodes built on just that. I think it's time to move on, leave the farm and make something happen. Winter is coming.
I completely agree with this. Having this entire season on the farm as been a total drag. It seems like they're stuck there for whatever reason. I had hope that they would go to Nebraska, in that "Nebraska" episode, but nah..just more milling around..

Again, I like this show, but I feel like it's been put in the wrong hands. I feel like if you gave this same idea to someone who really knew how to write, pace, and hire decent actors for a serialized drama, it could have been one of the greatest shows of all time....Now it will be some slightly forgettable if entertaining show I watched.