Re: TRONL Legacy Final Trailer
Old 12-19-2010, 04:47 AM   #5
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: TRONL Legacy Final Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox 6 View Post
Olivia Wilde looks like the hottest thing ever with that hair and that outfit.
I totally agree. She is sooooooooo fucking hot in Tron Legacy. Maybe worth seeing the movie for.

On that note, I saw Tron Legacy. It was LOUD. That may have been the theater though. The soundtrack was good. The special effects were good, oh yes they were. The special effects pretty much made the movie.

Here is the good news, in terms of the "Tron Universe," the new Tron movie undoes all the corny shit that made the first Tron movie so hilariously 80's-bad. Tron came out in 1982, five years after Star Wars IV: A New Hope. Star Wars has some amazing special effects, and an amazing story to boot. Tron has tripped out computer special effects that are on the same trip-inducing level as the Beatles' Yellow Submarine. Basically, Tron is how I imagine tripping on acid at the arcade in 1980 might be like.

The new Tron makes the whole Tron universe look very purdy, and it was well done. And Jeff Bridges is a pimp.

So for a real head-trip, go watch Tron and then go see Tron Legacy. And bring lube!!!