View Single Post

Re: Dual Wielding Ep 2: The Bag-El Incident
Old 06-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #245
BreakABone
Living Legend

Location: Resident of Alfred.. Yes the town named after Batman's butler
Now Playing:
Default Re: Dual Wielding Ep 2: The Bag-El Incident

First, its never weird when you find something on the internet. I discovered that clowns do more than bring kids joy recently....

Second, just because some of you Canadians got it wrong doesn't mean its right.

And in regards to the actual podcast, its odd that you folks mesh well together after a three week absence and only doing one show. Anthony even remedied my issue with segments just ending, though I guess next time could be done less obstructive :P

And finally in regards to the segment that dealt with Ant and I discussion. I would like to amend my statement, and say that I think graphics category should encompass all aspects.

I mean in the best interest, there should be a category for most technically sound game and most visually sound game, and they don't always have to be the same game. As he points out, games like Modern Warfare and stuff has an art style, but its so "generic" in a video game setting that it doesn't really stand out.

But on a technical level, you have to appreciate something like that. On the same hand, a game like Kirby would never win for sheer tech, but what it does with its resources creates a much more visually appealing game IMO.

So in conclusion, do away with graphics and split into visual/tech

Dyne on Canada's favorite pasttime,
Quote:
I loved ramming into animals as they ran away