Re: Paul Ryan
Old 08-24-2012, 08:01 PM   #25
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Paul Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyr View Post
I'm pretty sure you're both wrong if either one of you thinks either party is passive and weak.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

To me the whole situation with health care reform proves it. You give the other party (who had NO SAY at the time) concession after concession after concession until the bill turned into something the republican party was trying to push in the mid 90's... just to get 0 votes.... I consider that weak. I've never seen a more epic failure in leadership.

When Bush was pres, he'd basically scare the other party into doing what he wanted. "You don't vote for this you don't want to protect the country" and "You don't vote for this and the whole economy will crash and we'll blame you"... weak.

Sorry, I can't follow you two on this one. Give me some examples of when the democrats pushed the republicans into getting exactly what they want... maybe I'm closed minded...