Now Playing:
Default Re: This or That: Star Wars Series

Quote:
Your favorite?
Your least favorite?
Favorite character?
Scene?
Fight?

First off I love all Star Wars. I'll clear that up right away. I'm a big Star Wars fan.

That said, I like episodes I-III a lot better than IV, V and VI. The only good thing about the original trilogy was Harrison Ford. And his character was only good because George Lucas gave him the right to edit his own lines on a "Han Solo wouldn't say this" basis. The writing in the original trilogy is pretty terrible. Anyone who doesn't agree is relying too heavy on the nostalgia factor. The "Noo" that Hamill gives when he finds out Darth Vader is his father is laughably painful to watch. But my friend made a good point by saying "Maybe bad no's run in the family."

Personally I'm also a big fan of the Clone Wars TV show, despite being CGI. It's well done, and it explains a lot about what happened in the big gap. ANd fills the void of Star Wars.

I'd say my favourite was easily III, and it has my favourite fight scene, which is the lava lightsaber battle.

My favourite part is when Darth Vader throws Palpatine over the edge, because it shuts up everyone who thinks Luke is the chosen one. It's Darth Vader. Always has been.

I don't really have a least favourite. Probably one of the original trilogy ones, but I don't dislike any of the movies.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.