View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 11-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #236
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

Dale didn't kill a Walker.

And Hershel went full retard with Rick when they went to round up zombies.

I mean Shane is fucking psycho, but he also was preaching some common sense. Hershel is by default a moron because he hasn't been outside the farm to see the real world.

I understand that most of the people in the barn are family members of Hershel, and I can empathize with that fact. But Rick blew a hole in Sophia's head...so he also can relate to having close friends/family turning into a zombie.

I think the fact is, Hershel is going to be held at gunpoint most likely. He can either go with the flow, or die. Rick will be a pussy and go against this. And that will ultimately be the demise of Shane. All things considered....TV Shane does show more common sense than the core group. He just lacks empathy and is antisocial.

I found Andrea to be the most annoying character in this episode. Not annoying in a poorly acted or written sense, but I just find her character to be one degree removed from Shane. She too is on the brink of insanity. Honestly, if I was Dale I would peace the fuck out of there because that group is going to self destruct. But I'd shoot Andrea and Shane in the face first.

These Zombie films and TV shows are like survival tips 101. Things to NOT DO in a real zombie apocalypse. I wouldn't travel in a group with a whole bunch of morons. That's for sure.

Like I said....the show has momentum now, so they need to continue down the dark, self-destructive path.