View Single Post

Re: Fast and Furious: ATF Trafficking Guns to Drug Cartels
Old 07-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #14
Professor S
Devourer of Worlds

Now Playing: Team Fortress 2, all day everyday
Default Re: Fast and Furious: ATF Trafficking Guns to Drug Cartels

Seth, no offense but that is the single dumbest article I've ever read. EVER.

1) You can get "advance gear" from multiple catalogs and on-line stores. Here is just one.

http://www.opsgear.com/

The author should have Googled "advanced tactical gear" before writing the article. That's what I did.

2) You can learn to make napalm on-line as well, as well as other explosive, from the Internets.

The author should have typed "how to make napalm" in YouTube. That's what I did.

3) If this was staged, why would the shooter agree to it? What does he get out of it when he had such a promising career in front of him? Jail, or assassination so no one knows who really did this? Or did someone experiment on him and brainwash him into doing it, expecting an unstable nutjob to surrender quietly after going on a rampage? And why pick a promising student? Why not some drunk or a pissed off worker? Makes more sense and would fit the narrative much better (if your trying to hide something). The author never really makes a case for anything, he just brings up ridiculous statements assuming the reader's ignorance, and even contradicts himself by presenting a mixed argument.

Seth, I don't blame you for this because you obviously have some problems. I blame the author and the owners of this site for using a tragedy to promote their ridiculous conspiracy theories. Seriously, that entire article makes absolutely no sense at all.