View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 11-26-2012, 01:55 AM   #437
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

This mid-season finale stuff is fucking bullshit. I wish I didn't have an addiction to AMC shows. Mad Men...Breaking Bad...this show....

It's okay, karma evens it out.

Anyway, great episode. The Governor keeps upping the creep factor...and who knows what is going to go down. I'm really impressed with this season, which has taken this show from something I watch because I feel obligated to watch it, to something I watch because I'm genuinely excited to watch it. Really good stuff this season.

Glen has come a long way. They changed the story a bit with the Governor raping the hot chick from Chuck...I believe he goes after Michonne in the comics. And Merle is doing a MUCH BETTER JOB this season than Season 1, when he played "bad redneck racist stereotype." The dude has acting chops, and I still struggle to explain Season 1.

SPOILER....sort of:

I'm assuming the "mid season fuck-me-up-the-ass finale" is going to be Rick and co. attacking the Governor's town, and fucking shit up...which will set up the finale where the Governor strikes back.

Who knows what side Andrea will fall on when all is said and done, but she is kind of a ditsy cunt. I still remember the sniper incident. I'm rooting for Glen and the hot chick from Chuck. And of course Rick.

It sucks to be that guy sleeping in the cabin...poor guy can't catch a break. His dog dies, his house gets invaded, and some strangers fuck up his shit. That's a shitty way to go.