View Single Post

Re: Paul Ryan
Old 08-15-2012, 11:52 PM   #18
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Paul Ryan

So the Joker convinced Batman of something finally. LOL

And yeah, I love FactCheck.org - Now that the debates and elections are coming up that site is likely going to be pumping out a lot more articles.

From a political standpoint, the republicans would have been better off picking someone who's on the same intellectual level as Ryan, but with the same track record of a Sarah Palin (or even Obama). All of these harsh claims against Obama are going to bite them in the ass when the truth comes out. Ryan's financial plans are a gold mine for information on cuts that Obama can use to sway voters.

I'm on the side that thinks that this will be a train wreck when push comes to shove. (Unless some type of financial meltdown happens mid election, which is very possible)

As annoying as it is, having a strong opinion on how to fix things and having it well documented works against you. Unfortunatly all of Obama's policy changes from his 2008 campaign he won't have to answer for since he followed the corporatist agenda. What's Romney going to say? "Why didn't you raise taxes on the top 5% like you promised? Why are you focusing on spending instead? Why did you make a health care mandate instead of making the public option??"

Since Obama turned into Mitt in his first 4 years in office, they can't even use the main issue that liberals/progressives have against him as a weapon.

Anyway I'm just ranting now lol