Re: Nerds on the Rocks/ Dual Wielding 7.11.10 Planning Thread
Old 07-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #263
Xantar
Retired *********

Now Playing:
Default Re: Nerds on the Rocks/ Dual Wielding 7.11.10 Planning Thread

Quote:
There is no rule against them doing both or vice versa
Actually, a rotating cast was my original idea for this cast. It just somehow settled down to Magus, yourself and me.
Hell Uber and Default were on this week's podcast.

Its not taking anything away from NoTR to do DW, other than maybe an hour and a half on Sunday for them to record.
So if there's a rotating, interchangeable cast between the two podcasts, why exactly are there two podcasts? Remember when we were recording last time and you couldn't come up with a second subject to talk about? I had a whole bunch of ideas to talk about, but there was one problem: they were all videogame ideas and you wanted me to go talk about them on Dual Wielding. Videogames is not what NOTR is supposed to be about, you said.

You've basically admitted as much: you're not sticking to this scheme because you think it's a good idea. You can't even defend it. You're sticking with two podcasts out of sheer inertia and bull-headedness.

Quote:
Listen, I didn't tie any anchor to your arse.
Fine. Then I'm not participating in any podcasts. And I'm not recording or mixing any podcasts in the future. I sincerely wish you and your podcasts all the best, but I am not going to enable you.

Currently: Toy Story 3 reviewed