View Single Post

Re: Final Fantasy Megathread
Old 04-06-2010, 12:53 AM   #42
magus113
HOW DAAAAARE YOUUUU

Now Playing: Borderlands 2, DKCR3D, TLoU: Remastered
Default Re: Final Fantasy Megathread

I started over, I got another two hours in.

I have Firion as a white mage because of his agility, and the spirit will come with abuse of the white magic usage. He knows Cure which is about to become Cure 3 pretty soon, and he's proficient enough with a sword when his MP runs out with the healing spells from overuse.

Maria is my black mage and she sits in the front for right now to get some more damage to bring her HP up. She has all the black magic spells available from the first town and they're all at least level 2 right now, and I haven't set foot in Fynn yet.

Gus is just riding it out, but he's able to do okay with very minimal armor right now since the enemies don't hurt too hard but they hurt enough to get the HP stats up, but I think that's something I'll worry about more when I'm gonna set into the first dungeon later. I'll focus more on stats and skill progression for the time being.

To give the enemies more chances to attack me for raising my HP stat, I actually have Maria cast a black magic spell on my entire party and then Firion comes in and heals the entire party while Gus takes out the enemies one at a time. It seems to be working out well enough on the world map. If Firion runs out of MP, then he assists Gus, and Maria casts BM spells on individual enemies. Once Maria and Firion are out of MP it's back to the Inn and repeat.

At least I'll have a shitton of money by then to get all the other spells I'll be missing.

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4790-6369