View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 02-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #297
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

The comics do empower Andrea and Michonne is a badass female.

So not sure what the show's excuse for being pretty sexist and anti-women. I'm going to say bad writing, because they show laid an egg when they tried to tackle racism in Season 1.

The Rick-Shane-new guy stuff? Fucking awesome. I would give that part an A+. The dialog between Rick and Shane was so genuine too. What is different now? It was nothing like the horrible deer episode...which given the direction the show took, had no business being in this TV show. I hope the writer who wrote that deer episode gets fired from writing. There are too many loose ends, too many characters. Daryl and Carol, Andrea and Dale, Andrea and Lori now, Rick and Shane, Maggie and Glenn. Too many stories to jam into less than an hour of TV while still keeping good character development.

They could have removed the deer entirely.

What's up with the new guy though? I thought his leg was impaled by a fence? Did I miss something? That guy should be out of commission for like 3 months, there's no way you walk after that.

I give this episode an A- because the Rick and Shane stuff was so perfect I actually got wet. I can overlook the stupid suicide stuff, which was just annoying. Here is my advice for the girl who was trying to kill herself:

(Maggie seems like a candidate for a strong character. And she is sexy, so that is at least kind of empowering).