View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 10-24-2011, 07:11 AM   #157
Teuthida
A. Naef, 1916b

Now Playing: with power
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

Probably because most people don't like those type of answers and want to believe those in charge of the show know exactly what they're doing.

I figure making them more faster than in the comic might be a tradeoff for perhaps having less of them to use, especially now with the lower budget. If I recall, it was either the character just stumbling into one (which on screen can just make them look careless) or the sheer number of them making them a threat.

Oh...and answer to the dead bodies...head trauma from car accident. That works...but highly doubt was thought of before filmed.

Anyway it goes, it's Kirkman never went into any explanation on the whys and hows before. The zombies were always just the backdrop. I guess with a weekly show with call in questions, better to just make stuff up on the spot instead of saying he doesn't know or can't say....which he does do a lot.

Meh, Darryl is entertaining at least and the acting overall seemed better this week...might just be because of who got more screen time though.