View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 10-26-2011, 01:06 AM   #164
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

I'm trying to not be annoyed by Dale and Andrea....

Dale was a miscast - he belongs in some family sitcom - and the bad lines they give him aren't helping. I guess I can't rag on him too much, his biggest speaking part involved a dialog with T-Dog and talking to the emotional Andrea (just kill yourself you suicidal cunt. You were a strong female lead in the comics...now you're just annoying. And I know, it's the writers fault again for that horrible CDC episode).

People/Kirkman keep saying they want to go in new directions with the TV Show, and add new stories/plot. There are sooooooo many bad ass old guys out there who can act. Why couldn't they have casted a good actor for Dale and given him a more integral role?

Last night I sat through Romero's zombie-western(ish) Survival of the Dead. This guy (Kenneth Welsh) made the movie watchable:

I mean listen to him talk about acting:

That guy is a boss. There are sooooooo many kick ass old guys in Hollywood. Guys who are Clint Eastwood-y or whatever. I don't know how they casted Dale, but it was a shit decision.

Sorry guy who is playing Dale, you belong on Everybody Loves Raymond, not a zombie-apocalypse TV show.