View Single Post

Re: What are you playing right now?
Old 02-15-2021, 05:06 PM   #28
Ginkasa
Link1130

Now Playing:
Default Re: What are you playing right now?

As stated in the newly minted Dragon Quest Megathread I'm working my through that series. Like I said there, the bug has been hitting me for a bit ever since playing XI a few years ago. Was playing some SSBU with my daughter and it had some DQ music and that really made me want to jump into DQI and that was that. I'm currently playing II.

I've also been replaying the Yazkua series. When I last played the series it was kind of out of order and last year they released the HD upgrades for 4-6 that I want to play through. Yakuza 7 last year obviously served as the impetus for this. I started working my way through 0 again before Cyberpunk came out. I got sidetracked into CP2077 and that took me a little longer than expected due to some medical issues and also its not that great. Finished 0 and then Kiwami after I beat DQI. I think I might alternate between Yazkua and Dragon Quest pending any new releases coming out.

Speaking of new releases, I did get the kids Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury on the Switch. We had the original game on the Wii U, but the kids have their own Switch Lites and I thought they might enjoy it. I did work through Bowser's Fury with my son and daughter taking turns as Bowser Jr. I thought it was pretty fun; kind of a bite size Mario adventure. I got the 50 sprites needed to watch the credits in just a couple of sessions with the kids although there are 100 total.

Current Review: Xenogears