View Single Post

Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 04-03-2013, 07:27 AM   #466
Angrist
Dutch guy

Now Playing:
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

Ugh, I'm watching the season finale right now. I can't believe they're spreading out Andrea's scene over the whole episode.
She was picking up the tool with her feet and then bringing it to her hand. I told myself "If she drops it, I'll stop watching." She dropped it, such cliche. I still want to finish it, but I'm a bit mad at the show, so I'm taking a break.

What the governor did sure was unexpected. It kind of suits him, but I feel the show writers were just looking for a way to cut costs and avoid a huge battle.
The whole season is woking towards this war that doesn't come. Bad writing.

Edit: Ugh. Now all those women and children are going to move into the prison, while they have this nice and fully operational village just around the corner? Madness.
Oh, I hate the show for trying to make me like Andrea one last time. "I just didn't want anyone to get killed, that's pretty much my life motto!" Yeah right.

Also, why do they keep killing and amputating people that have bite wounds, even though they know everybody's already infected and all you need to turn is to die?

Anyway I saw the whole second half of season 3 in just 4 days. Some episodes I played at 110% speed, just to save some time. I expected good stuff to be in those episodes somewhere (and I guess they were), but most of it just seemed like a waste of my time. The episode with the surviving guy in the city was pretty good I guess.
Oh one thing that blew my mind in one of the earlier episodes: when those 4 survivors entered the prison and were waiting for Rick to come back, some others are talking to them and mending their wounds. All of a sudden that suicidal chick comes in with the baby, walks to the other side of the room, does nothing, and goes back again.
WHY WAS SHE TAKING A BABY INTO A ROOM WHERE SHE DIDN'T NEED ANYTHING, AMONG POSSIBLY DANGEROUS STRANGERS?!?!?!?! I know the writers were just trying to create a meaningful scene, but if you give it a little more thought, it all falls apart.

Last edited by Angrist : 04-03-2013 at 07:58 AM.