View Single Post

Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)
Old 11-05-2010, 04:58 AM   #15
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Midterm Elections (Nov. 2)

Politics are pretty disturbing right now. Republicans were just in control and raped the country in the ass with no vasaline... then managed to turn around and blame all of the issues they created on Democrats (since they took control right after the residual issues started).

Dems, on the other hand, failed to take control of the situation they had in washington and chose to compromise with a party that wasn't willing to do so. So hardly any of the real issues were getting resolved, and they looked weak... which demoralized their base and caused them to lose all of these elections (deservingly so).

Will Obama win in 2012? Well, I can safely say that Dems base is demoralized and will likely not be as strong in voting as they were the first time... and maybe some will be so ignorant that they'll completly forget the fact that a republican run congress ran the country into the ground less then 5 years ago. The facts will come out sooner or later, and I highly doubt the Obama/Democratic congress did as bad as Bush. But we'll find out soon enough.