View Single Post

Re: Game of Thrones Season 2
Old 06-05-2013, 03:39 AM   #138
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Game of Thrones Season 2

I've decided the Rains of Castemere episode is the worst thing I've ever seen on television (or in movies) in history. It took me explaining it to a person who doesn't watch the show for me to comprehend how disturbing that scene was.

*Spoiler Alert!!!* (From TV show, not books))

*Spoiler Alert!!!*

If you're reading this, and haven't watched the show... well your bad, I warned you lol.

It goes from a wedding scene where everyone's happy, doing their little traditions. Even the uncle is happy because he got a nice looking girl. Robb's unborn child gets a name (if it's a boy) and Catelyn seems to finally be accepting her son's relationship... then everyone gets killed, starting off with Robbs unborn child, and his wife (who did absolutly nothing wrong) who gets stabbed multiple times in the stomach.

I can't think of a scene I've seen in anything that was worse. Went from a feel good moment to the most disturbing slaughter of 2 main characters ever lol.

*Spoiler Alert!!!*

*Spoiler Alert!!!*

End.

Last edited by TheGame : 06-05-2013 at 03:51 AM.