Xantar
Retired *********

Now Playing:
Default Re: The Pope Covered Up Pedophile Priests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid View Post
You're right.
Only Catholics molest children.
How crazy I was to ever think otherwise.
Thank you, oh wise Xantar, master of trying to start arguments over the internet.
I'm ever indebted to your giant internet cock.
Ok, let's try this one more time:

I asked "Show me the Jewish rabbi who was raping or molesting children and then had his crimes covered up by the very highest authority in the Jewish religion itself." That second part is the key there. I'm not saying only Catholics molest children, and you will not be able to find a quote from me saying anything resembling that statement. As you would know if you actually read this thread, we're talking about the cover up. The actual rape is bad enough, but things get especially repulsive when supposedly moral people in positions of authority conspire to lie and deceive the people they are supposedly ministering to in order to protect people who probably aren't worth protecting. And speaking only for myself, maybe I'm naive but I was shocked to find that the corruption extended all the way up to the Pope himself.

Now if you still don't get it, ask Strangler to explain it to you. His profound cynicism about Catholicism has (unfortunately) allowed him to understand things more accurately than I have.

Currently: Toy Story 3 reviewed