Thread: Yakuza
View Single Post

Re: Yakuza
Old 01-23-2023, 01:21 PM   #4
Ginkasa
Link1130

Now Playing:
Default Re: Yakuza

Man this series is so long and it takes so long to beat a single game which is kind of annoying but also I love it lol

After beating Yakuza: Like a Dragon in 2020 I felt inspired to work my way back through the series. At the time I was still in full lockdown "not doing nothin'" mode. I had beaten all of the Final Fantasies in, like, a couple of months so I figured it (and I was also doing Dragon Quest) might just be the next thing.

But then I decided I could use my additional time more productively, bettering myself kind of thing and also then the vaccine so we started feeling more confident going and out doings things and I ain't marathoning through stuff at the pace I was in 2020 lol

Anyway, suffice to say, I still kept playing the series but by the time Lost Judgement came out in mid/late 2021 I was only on, like, Yakuza Kiwami 2. I bought the game, but didn't want to start playing it until I got back to that point. Finally got back to Yazkua: Like a Dragon and beat it last month, two years after I previously did. Don't think my original plan was to play it by the time I got back to it it wasn't as fresh! Now I'm finally playing Lost Judgment but Like a Dragon: Ishin comes out in like a month and man its neverending but I love it lol

(and in general there is a ton of good stuff coming out and I don't know if I'm going to be able to get to it all)

Current Review: Xenogears