View Single Post

Re: What are you playing right now?
Old 05-05-2020, 10:04 AM   #17
Ginkasa
Link1130

Now Playing:
Default Re: What are you playing right now?

Got my way through FFXIV Shadowbringers. Definitely the best piece of FFXIV so far, although I enjoyed my entire journey through it. I hope to remain current with the game going forward, but we'll see how it goes. There's already been one small update that I haven't gotten around to playing yet.

Playing FFXIV got me itching to go back to SWTOR. I have a lot of fond memories of that game as it released just after my son was born. I went through the Jedi Knight, Jedi Consuler, and Trooper storylines. My goal is to ideally finally get through all of the storylines and then carry my Jedi Knight through all of the expansions I never played, but we'll see. I'm currently kind of paused on it right now as..

Playing FFXIV also got me itching to go back and play through the FF series again, so I've kind of gotten pulled into that. The whole apocalypse situation has provided a lot of free time to play some games, but of course an MMO (or two) and a 30+ year old jRPG series takes a lot of time.

And of course I have a bunch of other games I've bought over the years that I haven't played or only sort of played I could go through, but, nah, let's go through games I've already played through once or twice or thrice.

Current Review: Xenogears