Re: A Sad Day in Movie History -- Terminator Salvation
Old 05-20-2009, 04:57 PM   #14
manasecret
aka George Washington

Now Playing: CSS
Default Re: A Sad Day in Movie History -- Terminator Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrist View Post
The bad reviews of Terminator Salvation had like a 3/5 score. Even if it's 2/5, that's not too shabby from critics... I hope.
What you want to look at is that Average Score in small font at the top, which is sitting at 5.4/10. Closer to 3/5 than 2/5, yes. Still pretty low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerGremlin View Post
Edit: Vantage Point was awful, btw. After the fourth cut back to the beginning everyone in the audience was groaning. That's what I call audience participation!
Ahahaha yes, that was the same for our audience, and there were only about 10 people in the whole theater so I can only imagine how it would have been if the theater were packed. It might have just as good as seeing Snakes On a Plane in theaters.

It was a terribly lazy plot device that also had the plus-side of treating your audience like morons! "They probably won't know what's going on here. We'd better count back down to 12:00 every single time or those poor little people might get confused!" They should have watched Memento or hell, an episode of Lost, before they decided to use that moronic countdown.