Thread: LOST Tonight
View Single Post

Re: LOST Tonight
Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #21
Dylflon
HockeyHockeyHockeyHockey

Location: Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Civ V, NHL 12
Default Re: LOST Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameMaster View Post
I like Locke. I love the amount of faith he has in the island and his devotion to it.

I love the way his calmness always unsettles everyone else. He's so zen and in-tune with his surroundings.

If I haven't mentioned it enough, my least favorite character is Hurley. I can't tell you how many times I've mentally shouted "Shut the fuck up" to that stupid, loud fool.

Sawyer lost some points in my book last night for the way he treated Jack. I've never had a problem with his behavior because it's just part of his character but last night he was a grade-A jack ass when he gave his little speech to Jack. Talk about a power-trip. I hope Jack gets revenge by screwing Juliet in Sawyer's bed. And I hope Sawyer walks in and sees it happening.

That was my favorite scene!

Something I notice about how you react to the show is that you tend to judge characters on qualities you'd look for in your friends instead of qualities that make them interesting characters. You often complain about Jack and I insist that it's Jack's lack of leadership qualities and tendency to make poor decisions that makes him an interesting character.

I thought it was sweet that Sawyer called him out. I have a bus to catch so I'll finish this thought later.