View Single Post

Re: Musical YouTubes: Our tubes are filled with music!
Old 10-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #112
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: Musical YouTubes: Our tubes are filled with music!

Here's my introspective, emo contribution to this thread (this guy was cool way long ago):

This song still sends chills down my spine...

back in high school i went through my "noise" phase. these guys are technical as fuck, but unless you're a jazz musician or a massochist...

these guys, you realize, are all the more impressive when you see that they actually have a live VIOLA player and it's all craftmanshipy:

the Chiefs also dabble with techno...and bless them for doing so, who's going to complain about this awesomeness:

Here's the intro to Opeth's "Black Water Park" album, which is the epitome of non-cheesey prog goodness:
part 1

part2

I am a closet jazz freak...i love jazz. i also enjoy the technical side of music. if you like jazz and metal you will no doubt enjoy this...you will notice order emerges from chaos, so cool:

meshuggah...meet the DEP...or something. more noise stuff:

I FUCKING HATE CALIFORNIA EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER SINGS ABOUT IT. But...this is one of Mike Pattons best efforts...we have some beach boys vibes coming through:

On a fuck California note...I'm going to give props to a local band, local to Illinois! (die california, die!):

local h also puts on a mean live show, they're 2 of the hardest working guys you will ever see live.