View Single Post

Re: Police Can Attach GPS to Cars Without Warrant
Old 08-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #7
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: Police Can Attach GPS to Cars Without Warrant

A) If you know it's there, it's not hiding. Different story if they randomly choose you out of a jar of pickled eggs with millions of names of Americans on it.
B) Where was the massive uprising when people found out they can track your phone? You always have your phone on you. You're not always with your car. It would make [at least] a little more sense that if you're going to get upset over something like this, you get upset at the thing you have on you all the time.

Other than "I personally don't like the idea of being tracked", give me 5 reasons why it's actually wrong, if you're a law-abiding citizen [Not a good movie, by the way] who goes to church every Sunday and never does anything illegal.

Why should John Q Catholic give a shit if the government knows where he is. They won't be looking for him unless he gives them a reason to.

It's not as if they're breaking into your car to search the contents, breaking into your house, or listening in on your calls. They know these three things [house, phone, car] belong to you. They know where your house is. Why should they not be able to know where your car or phone is.

Like I said, tinfoil hats. All or nothing.
If you're afraid of the fact they can figure out where your car is if they need to, you should be equally as scared that the government knows where you live, work, and how much you make. You should be afraid they know how many children you have, when you were born, and what type of car you have. Hell, even where your children even go to school.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.