Re: Citizenship at Birth
Old 08-06-2010, 02:03 AM   #15
TheGame
The Greatest One

Now Playing: Shut the hell up and quit asking me questions
Default Re: Citizenship at Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid View Post
Of course I think it's a problem. But I would solve the problem, not remove reasons for them to come into my house while not doing anything to stop them from getting in. Get some bouncers to watch my doors and windows. If they start coming through the chimney, put some bouncers on the roof. Especially if the people who are inside my house need work to do, I'd put them to work watching my doors.
In other words, you'd do exactly what the US has been trying and failing at for hundreds of years. And if you think we're not putting the bouncers in place hard enough, you might agree with the Arizona approach....

No matter what, if incentives aren't removed, people will still get in... Force isn't always the best answer. Look at the drug war... it's not going to end until certain drugs are made legal. Until then it's just gonna be an endless fight that will never be won, and the drugs will be available anyway. No matter how much millitary you want to send down there, people will get in anyway, and there will be anchor babies no matter what.... because the incentive is still there.