Re: Citizenship at Birth
Old 08-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #14
Typhoid
Anthropomorphic

Now Playing:
Default Re: Citizenship at Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
What if it wasn't a problem before and most of the women asked for the "hundreds of years" before hand (or in the case of America, the women didn't even ask and were FORCED to come here and do it), but now you're suddently getting a ton of people doing it for malicious reasons to dump their child off on you? So before it wasn't a big issue, but now it's becoming a big issue because you're suddenly getting all of these "anchor babies" as an unintended result?
They're still innocent kids who deserve every right as every other kid born in the country. The children have NOTHING to do with it. Don't make their life harder because of their parents mistakes.

Quote:
This is why I question if you think illegal immigration is a problem or not.
Of course I think it's a problem. But I would solve the problem, not remove reasons for them to come into my house while not doing anything to stop them from getting in. Get some bouncers to watch my doors and windows. If they start coming through the chimney, put some bouncers on the roof. Especially if the people who are inside my house need work to do, I'd put them to work watching my doors.
1.) To vigorously nod your head up and down.