View Single Post

Re: New Fall TV SHOWS!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
The Germanator
Banned

Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
Default Re: New Fall TV SHOWS!

Outsourced is one of the few I actually laughed at. That could be very funny if done right.

Friends with Benefits actually looks okay for the typical sitcom. I'm a big fan of that main actor Ryan Hansen from Veronica Mars + Party Down (Possibly the funniest show to ever be canceled after two 10 episode seasons.) Some funny jokes in there...

Other than that I think I'm sticking to Mad Men + Rubicon + Walking Dead on AMC. I'll also watch 30 Rock + Office whenever they come back along with How I Met Your Mother...though I kind of just want them to get to the point on that one so I can stop watching.

Bored to Death + Eastbound and Down are coming back as well on HBO. Those should be good. I'll always watch the Food Network shows like Chopped + Great Food Truck Race, and the new Top Chef about desserts. Is Dexter coming back this Fall?

Basically, I rarely take a chance on a new show until I keep hearing it's awesome from everyone. There's always a way to watch something later which I've done for most of the shows I now keep up with.