View Single Post

New Fall TV SHOWS!
Old 08-31-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
TheSlyMoogle
Knight

Now Playing: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Default New Fall TV SHOWS!

So the walking dead got me curious about the other tv shows being premiered this season. I'm uber excited about some of the, mostly because the new shows of last season SUCKED, even FlashForward went sour after their brief hiatus.

Anyway:

First up:

Undercovers:

Perhaps a little cheesy, definitely playing off the Mr. and Mrs. Smith type of movie (Including that new one with Ashton Kutcher and that other one with Tom Cruise), but it looks kinda funny and I love cheesy spy type stuff.

The Event:

Oh my. I think NBC is making a mistake, not the president. What is the event? Surely something we wont know about for a whole season or longer.

Outsourced:

My best friend is marrying an Indian girl the 19th of September. That is entirely unrelated to this show, but I found it funny anyway. I'm sure tons of people will call this show racist. Iamexcite.jpg

Harry's Law:

Lawyer Show, but with Kathy Bates. I guess her career is really going down the toilet. Either that or NBC is really desperate.

The Cape:

Cause who doesn't love a superhero story in the midst of 1000 superhero movies and shows?

Friends with Benefits:

Sexually charged comedy. Ok. I get it, they're friends, and they also have benefits. They'll obviously fall in love at some point, then fall out of it. Seen it in like at least 10 films now. Just get a whole season instead.

Chase:

It's cool guys, I can chase murderers.

Perfect Couples:

This actually looks kinda funny. Hmm.

I think that's about it for NBC this fall. Not sure on any dates or anything, just no that the only thing I'm really interested in is the Cape and possible Undercovers.