View Single Post

Re: Horror Movie Month (My Name is Bruce)
Old 10-24-2009, 04:43 AM   #42
KillerGremlin
No Pants

Now Playing: my ding-a-ling
Default Re: Horror Movie Month (My Name is Bruce)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylflon View Post
Spoiler answer:

I figure she was possessed at that point. God damn that was creepy. I think the last scene is going to give me trouble sleeping.
Yeah it did that to me, haha. The movie apparently changed the ending a little....apparently the other cut goes like this:

So she still gets out of bed and stands there for a few hours...then goes downstairs. And she screams. And Mica goes down. So then we hear some noises, and then silence....and then she comes up the stairs covered in blood holding a knife. She stands there in the room and the camera shows several days lapse. During this time worried phone messages can be heard in the background. So finally one of her friend's rings the doorbell or something, and I guess she goes down and kills the friend? So we get her back on camera covered in blood in her trance in the bedroom, and I guess the cops finally show up. The cops find her in her trance upstairs, and she freaks out and they shoot her. And I guess the screen fades to black and we can hear the demon and the cops.

That's what I heard anyway. Both endings are pretty awesome IMO. I remember when my dad showed me Poltergeist in like 2nd grade I had trouble sleeping for a week or two. And the first time I saw A Nightmare On Elm Street back in like 3rd or 4th grade...that disrupted my sleep too.