Thread: Movies of 2010
View Single Post

Re: Movies of 2010
Old 12-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
Teuthida
A. Naef, 1916b

Now Playing: with power
Default Re: Movies of 2010

Book of Eli. Denzel and Oldman, so the acting will be good...but think rather read/watch The Road for my post-apocalyptic fill.

Legion. Meh. Demonic creatures are nice and all but getting kind of tired of these heave vs hell things. Last one I enjoyed was Gaiman's and Pratchett's Good Omens. That would be a cool movie.

Daybreakers. Really looking forward to this. Like vampire movies done well...hoping will be good.

Valentine's Day. That's a lot of pretty people.

The Wolfman. Awesome.

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Shall be listening to the audio book soon.

From Paris with Love. Meh.

Shutter Island. Looks cool but then again I'm a sucker for any movie that revolves around a mental institution.

Takers. They walk away from an explosion without looking at it so of course it'll be a good movie.

Bounty Hunter. Weren't they just in a movie together? I thought this was a sequel at first.

Green Zone. Didn't know there was another Bourne movie coming out.

Alice in Wonderland. Excited for this more now that I know it's not just a retelling but a sequel.

How to Train Your Dragon. Looks fun. Want to see.

Clash of the Titans. Never saw the original but this looks cool. Love me some mythological monsters.

Last edited by Teuthida : 12-21-2009 at 12:03 AM.