Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series
Old 10-31-2011, 04:57 PM   #176
Vampyr
Abra Kadabra

Now Playing: Xenogears
Default Re: The Walking Dead: The Television Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoid View Post
I thought he shaved his head because Otis ripped a chunk of his hair out, and he didn't want anyone to get wise to the fact he shot him and left him for the zombies so he could get away. I'm not trying to sound like a douche, I mean that just as a comment and not as an "are you suuuuuuuure?.
Yeah, that was definitely the reason he did it, I was just commenting on the other symbolism there. It was like a turning point for his character, with the look he was giving the mirror and how he had just changed his appearance - like he was morally and now physically not the same person any more.

I haven't had a problem with most of the acting either. I think Carl is pretty terrible, and Andrea has plenty of bad moments, but everyone else is doing okay. I even think Dale is pretty believable.

My problem with Andrea isn't that she is sad, it's that she acts completely idiotic, mostly in her attitude towards Dale. I mean, I can understand some irrational anger after she tried to kill herself, but going so far as to have him apologize and then act like there's actually something for her to forgive him for?